Welcome to The Haven Group | Psychotherapy and Counselling Services
As we go through life, challenges and events can knock you off your stride. Whether it's bereavement, a cancer diagnosis, the loss of a job, unresolved childhood issues, conflict with others, or addictions, your ability to cope can be compromised. Your self-esteem suffers, you may develop panic attacks, anger, even depression.
Psychotherapy and Counselling is a professional relationship where we, The Haven Group, provide you, the client, with an opportunity to explore and find ways to live in a more satisfying and resourceful way.
We facilitate clients to look at themselves in a new way, which respect their values and personal resources. Our aim is to empower you, all the time encouraging and facilitating you to take control of your own life.
At The Haven Group, our Psychotherapists and Counsellors work according to the Code of Ethics of:
- The Irish Association for Psychotherapy and Counselling
- The Irish Association for Humanistic and Integrative Psychotherapy
- The Irish Council for Psychotherapy
- The European Association for Psychotherapy
- Strasbourg Declaration on Psychotherapy of 1990