There are many reasons people feel that therapy – talking to a professional – will help them. For instance,
- You may be finding it hard to cope with life on a day-to-day basis and not know why or how this started
- Something traumatic may have happened that has upset you
- You may feel that you keep doing the same thing over and over again, repeating patterns.
- You may have known or been in a relationship with a person who has died by suicide.
- You may have suicide ideation.
So why go for personal therapy?
Working through an issue that you need support with – whether it’s stress, anxiety, addiction, guilt, or relationship issues – enables you to get a bigger picture of what is going on in your life. These discussions are held in an environment that is confidential, safe and non-judgemental.
Therapy offers help in a non-judgemental way.
We can help you to work through issues around:
- Sexual abuse / physical abuse / mental abuse
- Panic attacks
- Serious illness
- Difficulties in your relationship
- Low motivation
- Money management
- Difficulties in the workplace
- Cancer diagnosis
- Recovery from addiction
- Childhood issues